The contours of your face are defined, and tension is released to soften fine lines. With every gentle, upward stroke of this stainless-steel tool, skincare ingredients penetrate deeper, circulation is boosted, and lymph drains away to reduce puffiness and enhance your natural features.
A luxurious massaging workout for a truly toned-up glow
- Tension is relieved and wrinkles softened as you integrate this relaxing, cooling ritual into your routine
- Skin elasticity and tone is improved, thanks to the Gua Sha’s stimulating properties.
- Puffiness and under-eye circles are reduced, as lymphatic fluids are gently drained away.
- Apply it twice daily for noticeable results, and continue to use for maximum density.
- Skin vitality and glow is boosted by improved circulation and oxygenation.
- Our LIQUID GYM Gua Sha is made from self-cooling, antibacterial and recyclable stainless steel.
- Its unique shape with different curved edges lets you follow each contour of your face.
LIQUID GYM. Facial workouts for glowing results
Prep: Cleanse your face, and apply your serum or moisturizer with your fingers, using gentle upwards strokes.
Repeat the following steps five to ten times:
- 1. Use the longer side of the Gua Sha on your neck. Starting from the base of your neck, glide it gently upwards from one side to the other.
- 2. Now move to your forehead. Using the longer curved edge of the Gua Sha, hold it at a slight angle to your skin. Glide it in an upward motion from your eyebrows to your hairline.
- 3. Gently glide the tip of the Gua Sha along your delicate under-eye area, from the inner corner towards your temple.
- 4. Move to your cheeks. Glide the longer side from nose to ear in an outward motion.
- 5. Next, to the jawline. Glide the long edge from the corner of your mouth to your ear. Then for the bonier part of your jaw, use the indented curve of the Gua Sha to follow the line from chin to ear to release any tension.
Always work your Gua Sha at a slight angle between 15 to 45 degrees