Sculpt your facial contours, reduce tension and soften fine lines with this stainless-steel tool. Using gentle strokes, you’ll boost circulation, drain lymph nodes to reduce puffiness, and help skincare ingredients penetrate deeper.
A luxurious massaging workout for a truly toned-up glow
- Relieve tension and soften wrinkles with this relaxing, cooling ritual
- Improve skin elasticity, thanks to the stimulating properties of Gua Sha.
- Reduce puffiness and under-eye circles by gently draining lymphatic fluids
- Improved circulation and oxygenation in the skin boost radiance
- Made from self-cooling, antibacterial and recyclable stainless steel.
- Asymmetrical, curved shape follows the face’s unique contours.
LIQUID GYM. Facial workouts for glowing results
Prep: Cleanse your face, and apply your serum or moisturizer with your fingers, using gentle upwards strokes.
Repeat the following steps five to ten times:
- 1. Use the longer side of the Gua Sha on your neck. Starting from the base of your neck, glide it gently upwards from one side to the other.
- 2. Now move to your forehead. Using the longer curved edge of the Gua Sha, hold it at a slight angle to your skin. Glide it in an upward motion from your eyebrows to your hairline.
- 3. Gently glide the tip of the Gua Sha along your delicate under-eye area, from the inner corner towards your temple.
- 4. Move to your cheeks. Glide the longer side from nose to ear in an outward motion.
- 5. Next, to the jawline. Glide the long edge from the corner of your mouth to your ear. Then for the bonier part of your jaw, use the indented curve of the Gua Sha to follow the line from chin to ear to release any tension.
Always work your Gua Sha at a slight angle between 15 to 45 degrees