No coverup required, thanks to this highly concentrated formula. Ten of beauty’s most advanced actives deliver both instant and long term age-defying results. Get an even-toned amplified glow that lasts and lasts.
Your first daily step to makeup-free confidence
- Imperfections are disguised by incredible light-diffusing pearl pigments, while Vitamin C and plant extracts brighten and tighten.
- Dark spots appear minimized and skin looks firmer thanks to vitamin-rich green algae extracts.
- Skin stays moisturized for over 30 hours with powerful ElfaMoist® AC. High and low weight molecular hyaluronic acids work both on the surface and deep down, for visibly plumping hydration.
- Super-strong antioxidants repair from within, and protect against environmental damage.
- Collagen production is stimulated by a plant-derived ingredient, and wrinkles appear 32% reduced.
- Vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free. Responsibly formulated with safe ingredients.
Get an all-day no-makeup glow with PUREVOC… the reverse of coverup.
In the morning and evening , after cleansing, smooth 1-2 drops on dry skin; follow with PUREVOC Face Cream. If using an SPF product, please apply this first before the Serum.
Water (Aqua/Eau),Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Acetamidoethoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Squalane,Glycereth-26, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Silica, Caffeine, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)