PUREVOC All Day Glow Serum
Get a fresh-faced all-day glow, with this powerful breakthrough serum. Skin is nourished, firmed and protected. Imperfections are simply blurred away.
- How to Use
No coverup required, thanks to this highly concentrated formula. Ten of beauty’s most advanced actives deliver both instant and long term age-defying results. Get an even-toned amplified glow that lasts and lasts.
Your first daily step to makeup-free confidence
- Imperfections are disguised by incredible light-diffusing pearl pigments, while Vitamin C and plant extracts brighten and tighten.
- Dark spots appear minimized and skin looks firmer thanks to vitamin-rich green algae extracts.
- Skin stays moisturized for over 30 hours with powerful ElfaMoist® AC. High and low weight molecular hyaluronic acids work both on the surface and deep down, for visibly plumping hydration.
- Super-strong antioxidants repair from within, and protect against environmental damage.
- Collagen production is stimulated by a plant-derived ingredient, and wrinkles appear 32% reduced.
- Vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free. Responsibly formulated with safe ingredients.
Get an all-day no-makeup glow with PUREVOC… the reverse of coverup.
- In the morning and evening , after cleansing, smooth 1-2 drops on dry skin; follow with PUREVOC Face Cream.
- Water (Aqua/Eau),Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Acetamidoethoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Squalane,Glycereth-26, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Phenoxyethanol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Silica, Caffeine, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
"This serum is really wonderful. First, you get a lot for the price. It’s a great size bottle and a little goes a long way on your face. It feels so lightweight and smooth and hydrating. And I feel like it gives my skin a great glow under my makeup. Definitely recommend!"
The Serum is designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin. But it’s always best to test a new product on a small patch of facial skin first for one to two days before smoothing it on all over—particularly if your skin is prone to allergies, reactions, or acne.
It’s a lightweight, milky emulsion that's not sticky or oily. As you blend it into your skin, the formula creates a soft, natural-looking pearlescent sheen—no visible flecks of shimmer, we promise. The serum absorbs in about 60 seconds and it’s fragrance-free, but you may notice a faint, clean scent.
One to two pumps of the tube will release enough Serum to cover your entire face, and it’s meant to be applied twice a day.
The Serum is a thin concentrate, so it’s a lighter texture than All Day Glow Face Cream, which is a whipped cream moisturizer with a pinkish tint that provides additional, instant color correction. The Cream also immediately fills in lines and wrinkles for a dramatic smoothing effect, and it has more skincare actives to boost collagen production and help improve skin long-term. Plus, the Cream is richer than the Serum and therefore not as versatile for layering with makeup and other skincare.
At Wonderskin, we’re committed to using the safest, healthiest ingredients possible, which means we use both synthetic ingredients that meet the highest safety standards as well as natural ingredients. The PUREVOC Serum is not all-natural, but in addition to being fragrance-free, it’s vegan, gluten-free, paraben-free, and not tested on animals.
Right off the bat, the luminizing Serum deposits light-diffusing pearl pigments and optical blurring ingredients onto skin so that your complexion appears instantly smoother, brighter, and more even-toned. The formula also contains multiple forms of hyaluronic acid, with smaller molecules that absorb deep down into skin for 30 hours of continual hydration and larger molecules that sit on the surface to plump skin and create a soft, bouncy, dewy look and feel.
For maximum complexion enhancement and the full no-coverup-needed effect, it’s best to follow the Serum with the All Day Glow Face Cream.
To protect and improve the health of skin over time, the Serum is packed with potent antioxidants like spot-fading vitamin C, plus caffeine and other anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and calm. It contains a plant-derived powder that supports collagen to help visibly minimize wrinkles and discoloration, a green algae extract that’s rich in the vitamins and amino acids that firm skin and even out tone, a Japanese rose extract that helps improve elasticity to tighten the look of pores, and allantoin to fight dullness.
Dab the Serum on clean skin right after you wash your face and before you apply moisturizer or SPF. If you use the entire PUREVOC regimen, the Serum is step 1, followed by the Eye Cream and lastly the Face Cream. Please wait for the products to fully dry before applying any SPF, and always follow your SPF directions to ensure protection is not compromised.
Yes, just be sure not to layer the Serum, which is rich in vitamin C, with anything that contains retinol or benzoyl peroxide—either ingredient will render vitamin C ineffective when applied at the same time—or alpha hydroxy acids, which together with vitamin C can irritate skin. Instead, apply your PUREVOC Serum in the morning and use your retinol, benzoyl peroxide, or AHA product at night.
You typically want to apply your products in order from the thinnest consistency to the thickest—the reason being that if you apply a richer substance first, it could prevent thinner formulas from penetrating your skin—so any toner should go on before the PUREVOC Serum, while any other serum, your moisturizer, and your sunscreen should go on after.
You sure can! While the PUREVOC system is designed to let you go coverup-free, the formulas are makeup compatible, so you can blend a drop of the Serum with your dollop of foundation and smooth the mix on your skin to add a touch of radiance to the finish. Same goes for swirling a drop of the Serum with a blob of shimmer-free liquid blush or bronzer before applying to give either formula some nice luminosity.
Absolutely, the formula’s hydrating and smoothing ingredients prime the skin for makeup to go on beautifully and evenly, and the Serum’s pearly luster will give anything you apply over it a gorgeous, subtle glow.
You bet. Tap a tiny drop of the Serum on the tops of cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, in the Cupid’s bow of your top lip, or anywhere you want a hint of natural, shimmer-free sheen to catch the light. Or blend a few pumps of the Serum along your clavicle and upper chest to make the skin look healthy and radiant.